Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting Ready

I can't believe I will be leaving tomorrow to start my adventure! I am excited and nervous. I have been working with the amazing people at the Eisenhower Fellowship and my local program coordinators in Uruguay and Brazil to arrange a program that is fascinating. During my travels, I will have the opportunity to meet with Government Agencies, NGOs, private and public organizations, research companies, universities and producers. I will be sharing information about the cranberry industry which will be especially interesting as these areas are not familiar with the North American cranberry.

I could not have it made it this far without all the support and help of my husband Chuck, parents, the girls, grandparents, friends, the wonderful team at Ocean Spray, (Bailey, Ziggy and Connor), everyone that is help running our businesses while we are away and so many others. I will miss you all! Please be patient with me with this blog as it is my first try at it. I will work to keep the site updated with our travels and some interesting information! Off to packing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne, what an adventure, can't wait to read updates.

    Mary Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne, this is so great! Look forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete